- Banana Beach in Phuket is considered as a hidden beach due to only some people know of, quiet and peaceful. Located on the northern part of the island.
How to get to Banana Beach : https://goo.gl/maps/xfSYrVtja772
Or 8.041862, 98.276561
- Laem Singh Beach used to be very famous but the land owner decided no one should cross his land. Thus, the beach had been abandoned for a year until some people try to reach there by the boat. The small boat from Surin beach about 100 THB per person. This is why the beach still be a hidden, quiet and peaceful.
How to get to Laem Singh Beach : https://goo.gl/maps/NTxov6DxSbQ2
Or 7.969863, 98.279372
- Rayee beach or well know as Kamala Beach. If you are doubt of how to tell the texi to get here, tell them you are going to ‘Hyatt Regency Phuket, Kamala Beach’ A long sandy beach with lots of coconut trees. However, this is not a swimming beach, but you could find the place for sunbathing and small local restaurant in the area.
How to get to Rayee Beach : https://goo.gl/maps/DKqoMh1cUy12
Or 7.947512, 98.270763
- Ao Yon beach is not easy to find the entrance, this is why people might not know about. The beach is close to famous Panwa beach. Few restaurants and resorts in the area. Yet, you can find the massage pavilion on the beach.
How to get to Ao Yon Beach : https://goo.gl/maps/6RZFPoZGqJ32
Or 7.811631, 98.390133
- Laem Ka beach is located on the Southern part of the Phuket Island near Rawai beach, yet only few people know of. Even the beach got easy entrance and parking lot, not yet famous for tourists. During is low season, the beach can be closed as well.
How to get to Ao Yon Beach : https://goo.gl/maps/NGJqkxktxpP2
Or 7.778440, 98.337341
Keep up with our latest Properties
News & Promotion
Enter your email and subscribe to our newsletter.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.