A modern 2-story Grand Villa in contemporary Thai style in an exclusive beach side estate adjacent to the Banyan Tree Resort and a short stroll to the Dream Beach Club along the white sands of Layan Beach. A hard-to-find formal elegance with quality hardwood, granite and marble finishes, high ceilings, many rooms with direct pool views and a feeling of grandeur.
The gated driveway leads to double car parking, double storage rooms and maid’ entrance.
Guests are received through hand-carved wooden doors which open onto a granite terrace and the large pool area, fringed by flowering Bougainvillea that basks in the sunshine while a variety of mature palms trees fan cooling sea breezes.
- Guest Bedroom with ensuite overlooking the pool, with own entrance
- Entrance hall and hallway, open plan layout
- A step down to the sunken living and family rooms, with floor to ceiling opening doors on two side facing the pool and the private rear garden. The family room was designed as a bedroom with ensuite facilities and is easily returned
- A very large open plan kitchen, with huge dining area overlooking the pool, a break bar, a fully equipped European-style kitchen
- A separate laundry room and external area for drying
- helpers bedroom and bathroom
- side entrance to the garden and carport
- The rear garden has lighting and a deck area as well as planting
- Guest bathroom
- Timber staircase to the upper floor
- Master Bedroom Suite, West facing ( sunset) with grand proportions for the bedroom, the attached bathroom with bath and the wrap-around balcony
- A VIP double bedroom, West facing, large in size with a high vaulted timber, large dressing area, and private bathroom and balcony
- A Guest double bedroom facing East with private bathroom and balcony.
Making use of the space, an upper covered family area with views to the mountain and along
the valley in which to relax, take a drink or eat.
This stately home has been tenderly cared for and all of the hand-selected furnishings are being
included with the sale. The asking price is well below this property’ value.