- While on a motorbike, always wear your helmet.
- Do not drink and drive. Thailand takes offenders seriously.
- Before getting on any Taxi or Tuk-tuk, negotiate the price first.
- Carry a copy of your hotel business card in your wallet.
- Keep photos of your passport and any other important documents on your phone
- Keep cash, credit cards & valuables in your reception lock box.
- Keep your passport, cash and valuables on your person in a zip pocket when sleeping in a bus or plane.
- Before renting cars, motorbikes or jet skis, list any damage on the rental agreement and sign the agreement. Take pictures of any damage using your phone with the renter included in the photograph.
- Never give your passport as guarantee to a vehicle renter. Give a copy instead.
- Use only ATM machines in malls and at banks.
- When going on a Tour, chose well known reputable companies.
- When going out at night, only take the cash you need.
- Don’t do anything you wouldn’t do in your country.
Phuket is a very safe destination, and when Tourists and visitors get in trouble, it is usually because they gave trouble a chance.
The TOURIST POLICE can be your best friend:
CALL 1155 24/hrs from anywhere in Thailand
Keep up with our latest Properties
News & Promotion
Enter your email and subscribe to our newsletter.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.